WROCC Meeting – The Arduino and Gertboard – 7th May
by editor : Be the first to leave a comment
The Arduino and Gertboard – Meeting on Wednesday 7th May 2014 at 7.45pm
Terry Marsh will be taking a look at programming an Arduino Mega to alter the ‘sketches’ contained on it. He will then investigate what the Gertboard interface can do with lights and motors.
Our meetings are held at
West Yorkshire Sports and Social Club,
Sandal Hall Close, off Walton Lane,
(A61) Barnsley Road,
For a map and directions, visit http://www.wrocc.org.uk/where
There is ample FREE car parking at the venue, and a bar for refreshments.
Visitors are charged an entrance fee of 3ukp, which includes a printed copy of the Club newsletter. Annual membership is also available for those living near and far at 15ukp, but new members receive a 50% discount in their first year of membership: ie. 7.50ukp.
* A FREE PDF newsletter with all the latest news and articles. Printed copies are available by post for a supplement of 7ukp per year.
* Free entry to meetings.
* For Sale/Wanted adverts on the website and in the newsletter.
* WROCC Internet Discussion Forum (members & invited guests only).
For further information, please email info…@wrocc.org.uk or visit the Club’s website at http://www.wrocc.org.uk/
We are a member of the Association of Acorn User Groups.
* 4th June — Meeting, Details to be Announced
* 2nd July — Meeting, Details to be Announced