VisualPi Microsoft .NET Component for Rasberry Pi
by editor : 1 Comment
- Control Raspberry Pi over your home network with Visual Studio.
- The VisualPi form control provides real time feedback on state of GPIO ports.
- Uses familiar .NET syntax: VisualPi.GPIO.SetIO(GPIO12,1)
- GPIO ports on the Visual Pi control turn green when active.
- You can control GPIO and media functions as well from the component.
- Just connect Raspberry Pi to your network
- The VisualPi control communicate directly with your Raspberry Pi
- Turn Raspberry Pi into your own .NET Controlled Media Center:
Brought to you by VisualPi.net