MagPi Issue 20 – February 2014
by editor : Be the first to leave a comment
Issue 20 of The MagPi magazine is out now. Featured articles include:
- ‘Bake your own Pi filling’(back by popular demand!) Martin Kalitis 0n how to create a bootable Linux SD card which can load within 10 seconds.
- More from the Caribbean with Project Curacao. In this issue John reviews the building and installation of the camera and shutter mount into the project, allowing the production of timed photos, before updating us on changes made to the project from past articles.
- Deepak Patil introduces Pi-Pan, a robotic arm controlled by his Raspberry Pi to move his Pi Camera.
- More from Andy Baker’s Quadcopter series – this issue reviewing his pre-flight checks. His article looks at controlling the movement of the Quadcopter and provides some handy questions and answers for those of you who have been building this project.
- John Hobson’s and Efrain Olivares’ journey into managing the frustrating problem of internet dropout.
- Yann Caron presents his development environment and language ‘Algoid’
- NanoXion present their Raspberry Pi colocation service.
- As always, we keep you updated with the latest Raspberry Pi book reviews and upcoming events.