Drag ‘N Drop 5i3 Out Now
by editor : Be the first to leave a comment
Drag ‘N Drop is a quarterly magazine in PDF, mainly for users of RISC OS on the Raspberry Pi but content will be of interest to all RISC OS 5 users.
Volume 5 issue 3 is jam packed as usual:
- News, Beginner’s Tips, Application Updates
- Inside Drag ‘N Drop – how your magazine is published!
- GPIO for beginners – how to control a 7 segment LED display.
- SPI – using the Serial Peripheral Interface on the Raspberry Pi.
- Wallace Goes Walking -arcade game: full sprites and listing.
- Writing you own App – we continue writing our calculator application.
- Anatomy of a Drawfile -generating circular patterns and curved boxes with ease.
- Scrolling starfield -simple program, amazing display.
- RISC OS fonts – learn how outline fonts work and use them in your own programs.
- Doing more with text -Start of a great tutorial series on using Risc Lua to manipulate text.
- Bitcoin – what is it and how is it relevant to RISC OS users?
- User Voices II – your Raspberry Pi has been silent for so long, now liven it up with sound effects.
- Mountain Panic review.
Articles are written in an informal style designed to encourage new or returning users and programmers.
Each issue of Drag N Drop costs £3.00 on a pay-as-you go basis when purchased through the Drag N Drop website at http://www.dragdrop.co.uk. You can “try before you buy”: free samples are available for download. You can also purchase it from !Store at a higher price of £4.00 but including the “type in” listings in a ready-to-run format.